[mythtv-users] Unable to fix listing after channel lineup update.

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 00:21:34 UTC 2014

> Have you tried editing your Schedules direct line up > then go into back
> end set up deleting at least that card > then re-fetching channels? My
> understanding is that if it is indeed a fetch, and not a scan, for
channels
> then SD must be edited first, as corrections made in the channel editor
> will revert on the next mythfilldatabase. Can anyone else corroborate
this
> theory? Daryl

The channel is actually listed correctly in schedule direct. The listing is
incorrect. I have tried to re-add all lineups and then

running
mythfilldatabase --max-days

I got the correct listing for one day, but then everything else was off
(according to the eastern schedule).

If the problem is because of mythtv what am I doing wrong?

Thanks