[mythtv-users] Rescan of video library broken in the last week?

Paul Wootton pwootton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:47:43 UTC 2014

Hello,
   I think that some time in the past week the scanning of the video library from a front-end has broken?   I have 2 fe's, one mbe and 3 sbe's.  All my video library content is on the sbe's, and accessed via storage groups.   If I do a Videos/Browse Videos/Scan for Changes all the content on the sbe's is removed, only the content on the mbe is left.

I'm currently running mythbuntu 27.2 fixes;

> mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v0.27.2-14-g40f8852
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20140702-1
QT Version : 4.8.1

on all machines except one of the front-ends.  This hasn't been updated recently, and is running...

> mythfrontend --version
xprop:  unable to open display ''
MythTV Version : v0.27.1-16-gaa822f5
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20140520-1
QT Version : 4.8.1

Can anyone confirm this is an issue; or have I broken something?  I did reinstall one of the frontends recently, but it was OK afterwards.

Thanks
-- Paul --