[mythtv-users] Custom perl script in OSX

Rob Miller rdmiller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 05:47:15 UTC 2014

Thanks all.  You got me over the first hurdle, but I am working through
several more now with this knowledge.  Not even getting optimize_mythdb.pl
to run, I wonder if this macports install is working properly with perl.
 I'll keep experimenting.

For the record there are two Myth.pm files in the following paths:

/opt/dvr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.5/IO/Socket/INET

/opt/dvr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5/12/5

And now I'm trying to get DBI to work.

Rob