[mythtv-users] Schedulesdirect Guide updates? World Cup: Round of 16: 1H vs 2G

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 17:28:20 UTC 2014

On 7/2/2014 5:35 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> While MythTV has complete support for using any compliant XMLTV grabber (including tv_grab_na_dd), XMLTV lacks support for some of the data that's
> available from Schedules Direct and is actually used by MythTV for Schedules Direct users.

I can't think of any fields that aren't put *someplace* in the XMLTV stream.

A better solution for MythTV is to use Robert Kulgowski's new JSON based grabber.  That includes lots of things that aren't available in the Data
Direct feed. (images, episode numbers come to mind)

There is a working MythTV grabber for it and RobertK is looking for testers.

RobertE
Schedules Direct
XMLTV