[mythtv-users] Override CEC Bindinggs

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 20:51:38 UTC 2014

My LG TV has an Enter button on it, however when I press the button, the
command is not being recognized by mythtv.

I can verify that up/down, back & exit are working find.  I saw in the wiki
that in the global key bindings settings another user had to override this
same thing.

When I go there and find the SELECT option, it is already mapped to Enter,
Return, and Space.  There is one spot left.  What else do I need to map to
it so that these button presses are recognized by mythtv frontend?

--
My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>