[mythtv-users] Some recordings won't transcode and won't play on Normal player

Tony Gould antonyjgould+myth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:55:21 UTC 2014

thanks a lot John. Yes, I was recording past 7pm. And the command-line
parameters in that thread fix the playback (but not the transcoding). I
guess the other instances I've come across -- which have generally been
recording late-night films -- have had the same cause.

>From that thread it sounds like this may be fixed in 0.28.

(Nice to know we have similar tastes in TV...)