[mythtv-users] Does MythTV Support Shobot

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Thu Jan 30 16:37:34 UTC 2014

On 1/30/2014 11:21 AM, Jay Foster wrote:
> Just curious, I keep stumbling across these Shobot
> (http://www.shobot.tv/) icons and was wondering if MythTV was supported?

Not currently, but it would be relatively trivial to write some gateway
that could receive events from them and generate recording rules
accordingly.  I wrote something similar for TitanTV two years back for a
user that wanted to use their EPG application, although it ended up
going completely unused because the user actually only wanted it so they
didn't have to provide program data to MythTV.