[mythtv-users] Low end NUC as backend/frontend?

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:57:25 UTC 2014

Hi David,

Those settings work well when just watching videos... the issue I have is
when I hit 'S' to bring up the guide and move around the live TV picture
pauses frequently. Also when I arrow up or down to bring up the On Screen
display the picture becomes jumpy.

I know a lot of people on this list will say 'Your Doing it wrong, Myth is
most useful at recording blah blah' but for ultimate WAF I have to have
live TV viewing working well... She watches a lot of Channels that are no
good being recorded... (QVC, HSN etc)

Greg