[mythtv-users] Upgrading from .20 to .27

Lord Kage lordkage at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 06:51:00 UTC 2014

Continuing to look at this process. The only component that I truly with to
keep is the DB and any unwatched recordings. Is there a script to
convert/update the DB schema/date from .20 to .27 without needing to do
step installs of the software on the system that will be decommissioned?

Kage

--
System Administrator