[mythtv-users] python bindings

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:57:56 UTC 2014

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/0.26_Python_bindings/Data_Handlers#MusicPlaylist

http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/tree/mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/dataheap.py#n1229

>>> In any case, they follow the same behavior of all other
database-derived objects.  They can be accessed by the class constructor by
using the table's primary keys, and all columns are accessible as
attributes.  You can alter the attributes and run .update() to push the
changes, or you can feed those changes into .update({}) with a dict
argument.  You can create a new, empty object, populate it, and then push
it with .create().  You can delete an existing object with .delete().

>> That's exactly what I needed.  Thank you Raymond.
>>
>> Jeremy
>

> Be aware that there is no data protection on those classes.  It's up to
you to add data in the manner mythmusic is happy with.

Thanks for the warning, but I only plan to read from the database.

Jeremy