[mythtv-users] 0.27 configure script does not recognize OpenGL

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:48:08 UTC 2014

Hi

On 23 January 2014 08:17, Thomas Börkel <thomas at boerkel.de> wrote:

> Here is the full output of configure, when I interrupt the build and run
> it manually in the work dir:

> ./configure  --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --libdir-name=lib
> --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-audio-alsa --disable-audio-jack
> --disable-audio-pulseoutput --disable-altivec --enable-dvb
> --disable-firewire --enable-lirc --enable-libxvid
> --dvb-path=/usr/include --enable-xrandr --enable-xv --enable-x11
> --enable-nonfree --disable-libcec --disable-libdns-sd --enable-libtheora
> --enable-libvorbis --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-libvpx
> --enable-libfaac --with-bindings=perl,python --python=python2.7
> --compile-type=profile --enable-vdpau --disable-vaapi
> --disable-joystick-menu --enable-symbol-visibility --enable-pic
> --cpu=i686 --disable-distcc

Seeing this, it makes you wonder about the logic behind using some of
those compilation flags...
It cripples the feature set of mythtv (no AirPlay for a start), most
(if not all) are self-detected and forcing them can only introduce
errors.

if you want to see what's going on, and why opengl headers/libs aren't
detected you have a config.ep file generated that contains the output
of all internal commands use for detecting features.

post that config.ep somewhere so someone can review it