[mythtv-users] mytharchive only burning a portion of show to dvd

Tim clueo8 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 20:19:34 UTC 2014

I use mytharchive to burn a recorded show to dvd, sometimes it works, burning the full show to dvd, but sometimes it only burns a portion of the show to the dvd… for example, only the first 9 mins are on the dvd instead of the full 60 mins… it appears the largest file in the VIDEO_TS folder is 339MB (most likely the 9 mins I have burnt).  In the progress.log I can see there was around 1.5 GB worth of data, up until either Multiplex or the dvdauthor step… Has anyone had any similar issues with mytharchive process not burning the full show to dvd?

progress.log = http://pastebin.com/mKFXRNwn