[mythtv-users] Mythmusic immediate play songs crashes frontend

Oliver Kuehn okuehn at gmx.net
Mon Jan 20 12:31:06 UTC 2014

I’m using the new keybinding (in my case assigned <CTRL+P>) to
immediate play songs from playlist editor introduced by #10710
(http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10710)
However in most cases the frontend immediately crashes (independent of
whether the actual playlist is empty or not).
When I restart mythfrontend the selected songs are in the playlist and
and get played.

Steps to reproduce

1.Select "Switch view/Play editor tree"
2.Go to "Directory/<album>/<track>"
3.Press <CTRL+P> on keyboard
4.FE crashes

So far I could not find anything in the logs. I’m using latest
0.27/fixes from rpmfusion with mythmediastream theme
There is already a bug reported #11877 which may be related.

Any ideas what may cause this behavior?

regards, Oliver