[mythtv-users] mythmusic - export playlist to m3u

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Sat Jan 18 22:46:02 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 09:35:30AM -0600, Jeremy Jones wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2014 8:07 AM, "Paul Harrison" <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 17/01/14 04:15, Jeremy Jones wrote:
> >>
> >> Does anyone have a script that will export all mythmusic playlists to
> m3u files? If not a script does anyone have some pointers on how one might
> retrieve the info from the database to create such a script?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Jeremy
> >>

> > I'm not aware of any script to do that.
> >
> > It's something that would be trivial to do in the frontend since all the
> information required is already in the music cache stored in memory. Doing

   This is all in the database, just a SQL query. I have some
scripts to handle this in 0.23. I am assuming they won't work
in 0.27. I have been less than eager to embrace the new version
of MythMusic because of the interface. Otherwise, I would have
an updated script of my own by now.

   Ultimately, an m3u just a list of files...

[deletia]