[mythtv-users] 0.27 mythtv-setup channel scan only showing one Input

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Jan 18 17:41:35 UTC 2014

On 18/01/14 16:27, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Sat, 2014-01-18 at 14:39 +0000, John Pilkington wrote:
>>
>> No such problem here.
>
> Using 0.27-fixes?  This problem only started for me since upgrading to
> 0.27-fixes a few weeks ago.
>
>> Have you set up the links in the pages between
>> Capture Cards and Channel Editor?
>
> I didn't do anything new different since this was working on 0.26-fixes
> other than update to 0.27-fixes.
>
> I'm not sure what links you are referring to though.
>
> FWIW, all of my capture cards are able to record and are scheduled to
> record stuff every day, usually on all 4 cards at least a few times a
> week and most definitely on 3 cards daily.
>
> Cheers,
> b.

Yes, I'm on 0.27-fixes too.  As I see it, the pages in mythtvsetup
between Capture Cards and Channel Editor exist to set links between
capture cards, sources of programme info, and the various options in the
scheduler.  Your pre-existing links like this may continue to work, but
when you need to rescan, all of them must be meaningful.  I'm not
looking at a running version of mythtvsetup at present so I can't be
certain of the details, but that was the general idea.  I haven't tried
it recently expecting analog inputs to do anything, either.

Good luck!