[mythtv-users] Automatic Metadata Lookup not working

Jeffrey Gordon jeff at thetank.org
Fri Jan 17 14:59:33 UTC 2014

I have setup my mythtv as instructed here
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Enhancing_Recordings_with_Metadata_Lookup

Running the manual commands posted in the above wiki it pulls in all of the
metadata and artwork for my recordings.  I then configured the backend to
allow metadata lookups as shown and make sure my recordings have that job
enabled.

I see in the job status that the metadata job runs for each recording and
in fact the recordings get marked with appropriate id.  However it does not
pull in the artwork unless I manually run mythmetadatalookup
--refresh-all-artwork

Is there something I am missing?

Thank you