[mythtv-users] Requested channel 'x' is not available because the tuner is currently in use on another transport

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Jan 15 18:08:14 UTC 2014

HI!

I get this error every now and then on my test system, apparently during
EIT scanning. From there on, EIT scanning stops completely.

The machine has 2 DVB cards and each is allowed to record 2 shows per
card on the same multiplex.

EIT scanning is only allowed on one card.

I have seen this error with 0.26 and with 0.27.

Although the channels should be the same on my production system, I
never saw that error there. That machine has more tuners however.

Any hints anyone?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas