[mythtv-users] How much memory do you have installed?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jan 13 14:35:54 UTC 2014

On 01/13/2014 07:55 AM, Anthony Giggins wrote:
> On 9 January 2014 03:25, Bill Meek<keemllib at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> http://smolt.mythtv.org/static/stats/stats.html has a RAM tab
>> to answer the question in your Subject.
> Some Interesting results under database age :)

This is almost definitely caused by people's inserting (and/or using
scripts to insert) videos into Watch Recordings as if their systems
recorded them.  Doing it wrong will corrupt data, and leads to nonsense
as you've noticed.  This is why we recommend putting any user-supplied
video in the user-managed video section, Video Library.

Mike