[mythtv-users] (_L__) Partial Lock Ceton USB Ubuntu 13.10

Parallax parallaxview at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 01:54:08 UTC 2014

As a followup just to ensure I covered the basics.

I have installed the driver from Ceton with no issues.

usb0 is assigned to 192.168.180.3

The web interface is accessible

I have set myth-setup with the cars as 192.168.180.1-RTP.0 to RTP.3

I have run the usbd deamon

The daemon is reporting that there is a connection:
rtp setup 0
rtp destroy 0
rtp setup 0
rtp destroy 0