[mythtv-users] Issues with MythMusic

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Fri Jan 10 17:53:20 UTC 2014

On 10/01/14 17:33, A Desai wrote:
> It seems that any time I go to Music, perform a scan, then go to
> select music, it automatically starts playing music! Is there a way to
> have it wait for me to select the music every time I go there, rather
> than just start playing??

Music Settings->Player Settings->Resume Mode - change it to Off.

> I also am not able to find out how to erase my last selected songs!

Normally you don't need to erase the active playlist you just choose to
replace the tracks when asked if you want to add or replace the tracks
you have selected.

If you still want to clear the active playlist it's Menu->Playlist
Option->Remove All Tracks.

> Thank you
> Ash

Paul H.