[mythtv-users] Using Google Webfonts in the MythTV UI

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:15:46 UTC 2014

Yes, sure, it's both technically and legally OK. It's just that
distributions have their policies, they don't want bundled sw for long and
partly complicated reasons. E. g., see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:FontsPolicy (cannot find the
debian reference out of the top of my head, but they also have the same
general rule IIRC).