[mythtv-users] HDMI - no signal

Barry Martin Barry_Martin_3 at Q.COM
Wed Jan 8 15:21:35 UTC 2014

Hi Mick!

<quote>

I have set up my myth box, latest Mythbuntu, and got it working with a
small TV in the study, now time to move it to the lounge.  I plug it all
in via HDMI and the TV displays 'No Signal'.  I plug my laptop in via
that same HDMI lead and it works.
<end quote>

It's not something as simple as needing to jiggle/push the HDMI connector to make a contact, is it?  I have this kind of problem with the video card in one of my Mythbuntu Backends: has to be really pushed in to make the contact.  The initial connection appears solid but apparently isn't.