[mythtv-users] MYSQL Error with mythweb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jan 8 02:51:16 UTC 2014

On 01/07/2014 07:49 PM, Larry Finger wrote:
> When I try to change the recording status of any program using
> mythweb, I geet a fatal error that says "!!NoTrans: SQL Error: Table
> 'mythconverg.recgroups' doesn't exist [#1146]!!".
>
> I also found that running "mysqlcheck -r -umythtv -p mythconverg" does
> not show any table with this name. The only thing I see in the output
> of this command is that some entries report that "The storage engine
> for the table doesn't support repair".
>
> Any suggestions on the root cause of this error would be appreciated.

A broken/failed database upgrade when you installed a recent version of
master (and failing to properly handle the failure--by restoring a
pre-upgrade backup and fixing whatever corruption caused the upgrade
failure, as reported in the log messages).

or

Using MythWeb master with 0.27-fixes (or earlier) MythTV.

Mike