[mythtv-users] Single record "Not Listed" status after channel update?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:32:12 UTC 2014

The other day I did a rescan of a single transport for Fox in New York
in order to pick up a new channel (5.3) in addition to the existing
5.2 and 5.1 channels I had.

I discovered that two shows I had scheduled prior to that for single
record on 5.1 were showing a "Not Listed" status, and I'm almost
certain the shows hadn't changed.  One was the NFC Wild Card game at
4:30 and one was the Simpsons at 8:00.

Unfortunately I already deleted those offending rules...in hindsight I
REALLY wish I hadn't dome that before I figured out what happened
there.  I'm especially concerned because my recording rules are FULL
of "this channel" filters that replaced the old record any time on
this channel rules as of 0.27.  Here's what I'd really like to know:

1.  What fields are used to match a single record rule to a program
that could have changed as a result of updating the channel, causing
that not listed status?  It appears to me that the name (and I believe
the callsign) of the 5.1 channel changed from "WNYW-DT" to just
"WNYW", but clearly it's still the same chanid (1051).  Would that
somehow affect it?

2.  Is there any possibility that whatever caused the issue with those
single record schedules could affect "any time any channel" recordings
that use the "this channel" filter.

Thanks in advance!
Tom