[mythtv-users] Patriot PBO Core: 2014 Day/Date ISSUE

Lawrence Houston mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 4 22:52:53 UTC 2014

On Sat, 4 Jan 2014, Sanjeev Verma wrote:

> On 01/04/2014 02:12 PM, Greg wrote:
>> On 01/03/2014 09:45 PM, Lawrence Houston wrote:
>>> I have been using a Patriot PBO Core as the Frontend for my MythTV Backend
>>> for quite some time, although since the New Year I have noticed the PBO
>>> Core is Sorting Recordings made in 2014 with the Day of the Week and the
>>> Date "Pushed" 1 Day Ahead of what they should be.  Date and Times on the
>>> MythTV Backend seem fine.  I just pushed the MythTV Backend from 0.25 to
>>> 0.27, although made NO change...
>>>
>>> Although this might be a Patriot PBO Core Fireware Issue, I was wondering
>>> if there any other MythTV Users who have noticed the same "Issue" with
>>> their Patriot PBO Core Boxes???
>>>
>>> Lawrence Houston  --  (mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org)
>>>
>> I would be interested in how you use the PBO as a frontend.. Do you mean
>> you just browse to the folder that contains a recording and play it,or do
>> you have a graphical display (Menus,Etc)... I will take a look at my PBO
>> tomorrow and see if mine exhibits the same problem..
> Not sure about OP, but in my setup, mythtv appears inside the "upnp" section
> of PBO, along with Plex Server (which I have installed on another box in my
> home). Once I go inside mythtv, I can see the recordings sorted by date/title
> in separate folders. Not very intuitive, but usable. Also, commercial skip
> does not work in my setup.

I am using the Patriot PBO Core as Sanjeev describes...  Not as a MythTV
Frontend, how about instead as a "Set-Top Box"???

It is the Patriot PBO Core's Sort by Date which is now one Day/Date into
the Future...

For Sunday I have programmed one Program to be Recorded during each 6 Hour
Segment, to see if Karl's Suggest of 0.26 having Switched to UTC will
split the 4 recording between two days???

Time Zone: Eastern UTC -5 (Montreal, Canada)

Lawrence Houston  --  (mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org)