[mythtv-users] Getting schedules direct guide data for a new channel

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jan 3 14:04:18 UTC 2014

On 01/03/2014 09:02 AM, Simon Hobson wrote:
> Tom Dexter<digitalaudiorock at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> I don't even have a ~/.xmltv/ directory for either my own user or the
>> mythtv user.
> Substitute whatever config directory your grabber is using. I suspect you'll find that you've two sets of configs and have updated the wrong set.

Schedules Direct support does not use a configuration directory because
it uses all-internal code (and saves all the configuration in the MythTV
database).

It may have been the ~/.mythtv/config.xml, or it may have just been a
coincidence--due to the fact that when you make changes to your
Schedules Direct lineup, it takes a while for those changes to propagate
through the system (and be visible in the downloaded data).

Mike