[mythtv-users] Channel scan with minimal updates?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 21:34:35 UTC 2014

On Jan 2, 2014, at 3:55 PM, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did I just miss it or is the choice of channel delimiter (dot vs dash
> vs underscore) option no longer available during the scan?  I had to
> manually rename all three channels using dots instead of the default
> underscores in order to have my remote work correctly.

As I recall that change was made years ago but after the digital switchover. It's now hardcoded as a dash. I used to also go through and rename channels but I think it caused some sort of internal trouble with myth. I have forgotten the details so I can only leave you with an ominous "you may be sorry". Or not.

- George