[mythtv-users] Frontend Can't Find Files in One of My Storage Groups.

Ian Barton lists at wilkesley.net
Wed Jan 1 15:46:09 UTC 2014

A couple of months ago I rebuilt my Myth box. The old box had two sets
of RAID1 drives storing recordings. On set stored the Default recording
group and the other was defined as a storage group called RAID500.

The new box has much bigger drives, so I only have one RAID1 array for
storing recordings. I moved the recordings from the old RAID500 drive to
/media/md1/RAID500.

I went into mythtv-setup and defined a new storage group called RAID500
and added /media/md1/RAID500 to the group. However, when I try and play
a recording from this group the frontend can't find it:

2014-01-01 15:29:43.835206 E  PlaybackBoxHelper: CHECK_AVAILABILITY
'myth://192.168.0.31:6543/1001_20130828195800.mpg' file not found

The file is there and the recording is present in the database with
storagegroup shown as RAID500.

So what did I do wrong?

Ian.