[mythtv-users] tmdb3 grabber pulls French coverart

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Jan 1 12:25:06 UTC 2014

On 12/31/2013 3:18 PM, Joseph Fry wrote:
> I would also like to request that something be implemented that would
> allow us to enter the year of the video and have that added to the
> search similar to below

It has been requested before, and the response is the same every time.
You cannot simply pass the year in with the same text as the title, as
there are many movies in which the title contains a number looking
exactly like the format you are describing.  If this feature is to be
added, it _must_ be done as an extra argument into the script, and if
MythTV is sure of the year in order to be able to do such, it would be
better to filter the results internally than pass that responsibility
off to the grabber.