[mythtv-users] tuner numbering

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:20:53 UTC 2014

After creating, closing, and going back in, selecting either symlink,
it shows me "adapter0/frontend0" and after selecting finish the
symlink name goes to the bottom of the list of cards, from second or
fourth of five positions.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi Daryl,
>
> Friday, February 28, 2014, 1:51:51 PM, you wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:14 AM, Roger Siddons <dizygotheca at ntlworld.com> wrote:

>>> No, that was correct. You did right.

>>> I suspect there's something wrong with your file digital-cards.rules. What
>>> you last posted/indicated *looks* right, but it's tricky to see typos with
>>> this stuff. And IIRC there was a previous occasion where someone (you?)
>>> picked up an invisible character (non-breaking space ?) from an HTML email,
>>> which prevented a script from working. Anyway now we know test.rules works,
>>> treat it gently...
>>>
>>> So:
>>>
>>> 1. Delete digital-card.rules
>>> 2. Rename test.rules to digital-card.rules
>>> 3. Remove rules 1-4 and 6 - you only want to retain the rule with test5 in
>>> it.
>>> 4. Change "test5" to "HP1250"