[mythtv-users] Automatic mythfilldatabase runs to Schedules Direct seem to be frequently failing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 00:19:19 UTC 2014

On 02/21/2014 06:06 PM, Ian Evans wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Frank Phillips <frankalso at gmail.com <mailto:frankalso at gmail.com>> wrote:
> [snip]
>
>     If Phil and Ian are in the EST timezone, then my runs agree. I have 10  days of data left and I'm in the CST timezone. On the left were
>     successful runs, right is download failures like Ian showed above:
>
>     2014-02-01 04:34
>                      2014-02-02 20:02
>                      2014-02-04 20:02
>     2014-02-06 02:00
>     2014-02-07 20:04
>     2014-02-09 20:00
>     2014-02-11 02:01
>                      2014-02-12 20:02
>     2014-02-14 02:03
>     2014-02-15 03:04
>                      2014-02-16 20:02
>                      2014-02-18 20:02
>                      2014-02-20 20:02
>
>     So my last successful 20:00CST run was on the 9th.
>

> Yes, in the Eastern Time zone. Wonder what's all making us hit the same time...

Do your logs have matching timestamps in the line that contains the following:

     DataDirect: nextSuggestedTime is: 2014.................

(is SD sending the wrong time, or is MythTV selecting some time e.g. based on
your Job Queue start and end times)

I'm in CST and don't have the problem. My suggested times are all over the map
(or clock.)

--
Bill