[mythtv-users] random livetv stalls

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:55:35 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Le samedi 22 février 2014, Kevin Johnson <iitywygms at gmail.com> a écrit :
>

>> I did something wrong?
>> Should I start a new topic to continue with this or continue here?
>>

> I gave you very simple instructions on what to do and how to start it.
>
> Don't know why you decided to follow what seems to me a much more complex
> one

Okay.

I did as you suggested.

$ sudo apt-get build-dep mythtv

$ git clone https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv.git
$ cd mythtv
$ git checkout fixes/0.27
$ git cherry-pick 20f7cd2858e79385ceec07b2c19c7e
4f84714e18

The last thing i see after the above steps is this

[fixes/0.27 f19d42d] Fix fileringbuffer locking up on read()
 Author: Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at mythtv.org>
 Committer: kevin johnson <deletedbyme>
Your name and email address were configured automatically based
on your username and hostname. Please check that they are accurate.
You can suppress this message by setting them explicitly:

    git config --global user.name "Your Name"
    git config --global user.email you at example.com

After doing this, you may fix the identity used for this commit with:

    git commit --amend --reset-author

Does that mean the fixes were applied?