[mythtv-users] Automatic mythfilldatabase runs to Schedules Direct seem to be frequently failing

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 04:42:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking at the wrong thing. I've created a script and will see how
> it goes. Thanks.

[snip]

Myth says the last run was 21:02. The run was unsuccessful.There were no
entries in the mythfilldatabase log. Is that due to the fact that I'm
calling it from a script?

Is there a log that should be showing me "Running mythfillwithping.sh"?

Just now, I ran the script manually and it did the pings and successfully
grabbed new schedules. Just seems I'm having issues with auto runs, wrapper
script or no wrapper script.