[mythtv-users] Playback break-ups when recording ends

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 23:14:11 UTC 2014

Yes, It does do mythcommflag,  but when I stop playback and immediately
resume it (with mythcommflag still running) it plays fine.

I had thought it might be overloaded in some way, but I've had good
playback with a lot of load (3x recordings, 1x playback, commflag), and
jumpy playback with a single recording.   So, I don't think it's a load
issue.  As far as I can narrow it down is that it only happens when chasing
real-time in a recording and the recording completes.