[mythtv-users] Recommendation for DVB-T USB tuner

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 03:39:14 UTC 2014

Would anyone be able to provide some recommendations for DVB-T USB tuners, particularly if you are in Australia?

I have been using the Leadtek Winfast DVB USB Gold very successfully (despite subsequently finding that many people have great difficulties with them) but they are EOL and selling second hand on eBay for up to double what I paid for them new.

There is a Leadtek Winfast DVB Dual as the replacement but it is a completely different chipset and I understand it may not work outside Windows.

Keen to hear of any recommendations.