[mythtv-users] More schedules direct problems

Dustin Oprea myselfasunder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:52:09 UTC 2014

SD doesn't care about Myth. We need to find the problem with the XML, if
there is one. Starting with one day's work, see if Myth has the same error
message. If it works, then go to a week's worth and then the normal length
(fifteen days, if nothing was found yet).

Share what happens, here. If there's a problem with the one-day schedule,
share that, too.

Dustin