[mythtv-users] Automatic mythfilldatabase runs to Schedules Direct seem to be frequently failing

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:45:42 UTC 2014

I've noticed more and more occasions lately where the scheduled
mythfilldatabase runs seem to failing with download errors when trying to
get info from Schedules Direct.

Funnily enough, if I do a manula run as the mythtv user, I've never seen it
fail.

Here are the failed auto runs:

Jan  9 21:02:31 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Jan 15 21:04:01 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Jan 19 21:03:08 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Jan 22 21:02:46 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Jan 24 02:05:16 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Jan 29 21:02:36 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Feb  3 21:02:16 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Feb  9 21:02:00 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error
Feb 12 21:02:09 DataDirect: Failed to get data: Download error

Anyone else noticing more download errors?