[mythtv-users] Joy and pain

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:23:28 UTC 2014

> And from Hika's direction:

> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ (udevadm info --query path --name=/dev/input/event?)
> device node not found
> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$

> I'm lost, but I don't give up!   Thanks again.     Daryl

ls /dev/input gives you all the event devices: event0, event1 etc
Replace the '?' with the number and check them all to see where they
are pointing to.
/dev/input/by-path and /dev/input/by-id don't contain all because they
can be virtual. Then the needed information to create the link is
missing.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven