[mythtv-users] Record from mythweb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 11 15:38:19 UTC 2014

On 02/11/2014 10:34 AM, Josu Lazkano wrote:
>> If it's not the timeout, it's also possible--depending on how you've
>> configured channels/call signs--that you're actually seeing the program
>> being aired on the same channel that's broadcast on DVB-T (which won't
>> record because it's recording the one on DVB-S).  I think some improvements
>> were made for 0.27 to try to ensure you see the program that's going to
>> record when you have identical shows on different sources, so if you're not
>> running current 0.27-fixes, please try upgrading.
> Hello, this is not really a big problem for me, I can not make a
> system upgrade (1xbackend + 2xfrontend). I am in
> 0.26.1+fixes20140122-dmo1 version.
>
> The problem is with DVB-S encrypted channels, those channels are not
> repeated in DVB-T.

Well, I still don't know exactly what's happening--you haven't said
whether it shows up as will record, later.    If not, and if it does
actually record the show, then it's not related to the scheduler and is
almost definitely a broken Input Connections configuration (likely
"shadow" channels--duplicate copies of the DVB-S encrypted channels that
shouldn't exist and aren't properly hooked to any inputs).

Mike