[mythtv-users] Record from mythweb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 11 14:12:20 UTC 2014

On 02/10/2014 02:58 PM, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> But if I want to record a DVB-S source channel, when select the
> "Record only this showing" option and push the "Update Recording
> Settings" button, when the web refresh it is marked the "Don't record
> this program" option and it is not a green square in the program
> title. It record the title, but I don't know why it doesn't mark as
> "Record only this showing". This is the log:

If it's not the timeout, it's also possible--depending on how you've
configured channels/call signs--that you're actually seeing the program
being aired on the same channel that's broadcast on DVB-T (which won't
record because it's recording the one on DVB-S).  I think some
improvements were made for 0.27 to try to ensure you see the program
that's going to record when you have identical shows on different
sources, so if you're not running current 0.27-fixes, please try upgrading.

Mike