[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 27.1 theme bug with myth zoneminder

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:08:57 UTC 2014

I am using Gentoo with Zoneminder 1.26.5 and Mythtv 0.27.

This version of ZM is to old you need 1.24.0 or later ''.

This error is due to Zoneminder 1.26.5.  Someone is making odd changes with
Zoneminder and they have moved the ZM_VERSION variable from /etc/zm.conf to
one of the php files.  If you add it back to the zm.conf file it fixes this
error.  You also have to remove it in the php file or you will see a
ZM_VERSION already defined error in the Zoneminder web app.

I will look into adding the zoneminder-ui.xml changes.  Thanks.

Dan