[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 27.1 theme bug with myth zoneminder

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Mon Feb 10 10:07:23 UTC 2014

On 10 Feb 2014 05:51, "Dan Littlejohn" <dan.littlejohn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Found a problem with the Mythbuntu theme and the zoneminder live view
integration.  When I try and start live view I get the following error in
the frontend log.

> Theme is missing a critical theme element ('name4-1')
>
> It does not occur when trying other themes.
>
> Does anyone know a fix for this?  If not, I don't mind troubleshooting
this is someone can give me some orientation on what to look into for the
theme files.

> Dan

Your theme is missing the new 6 and 8 camera layouts added here:-
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/821df49906

Basically add the same changes in zoneminder-ui.xml in the commit above and
tweak them so they look OK in your theme.

Paul H.