[mythtv-users] Weird Problems with 0.24 - All of Extended Basic Assigne to Channel 938

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Sun Feb 9 07:23:26 UTC 2014

I can receive the channels OK through the Windows 7-based HDHRP
utilities and the VLC media player so its truly a Myth problem. I
guess the best I can do is clearcut the config in mythtv-setup and
hope it rebuilds correctly. Any other ideas are welcome.

Its strange that it just stopped working and registered all the
Extended Basic channels to be on channel 938.

-- Mache