[mythtv-users] Weird Problems with 0.24 - All of Extended Basic Assigne to Channel 938

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Sun Feb 9 06:31:22 UTC 2014

I have been running 0.24 for a long time because I have SD TVs, old
client boxes, and use XvMC which has been deprecated in newer
releases. It has worked fine for a long time now. I have an HDHRP
with a Comcast CableCARD that has worked fine in the past and still
works fine with the Silicondust utilities. Today, I noticed that I
was unable to record through the HDHRP and when inspected the channel
list in myuthtv-setup I found that all the extended basic channels
have all been assigned to channel 938. Channel 938 is assigned to
every one of them. I have tried to reconstruct the video sources and
pull in the schedules from SchedulesDirect but cannot seem to get
things to go back to where they were.

I realize this is old software, but does anyone have an idea?

-- Mache