[mythtv-users] Broken Setup Screens

Dustin Oprea myselfasunder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:21:23 UTC 2014

I'm able to pass through the screen by hitting ENTER. I just can't move the
cursor.

For example, since I just cleared my data I am being prompted for my
language settings. I can select the country and language by using the
keyboard, and then move on to the next screen.

*However*, the next screen asks for database information. I can not use the
keyboard to navigate, and my mouse fails to activate the text-fields.

Dustin