[mythtv-users] Repeating MythContext Message: Backend online

Thomas Winteler wintich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:33:50 UTC 2014

Hey all

What i think is the message also comes up, if the preview of the show will
be loaded. If there are eg. 6 shows for one season, it see the message 6
times, means for each show.. until all previews are loaded for each show,
message doesn't come up, until i restart frontend.

Btw. i have internal a lot of servers which are all working fine and also
going over same network hardware. Also watching a show from the backend
over a DNLA client (Android) does work perfect. So there are no DNS/DHCP
problems... We also hav development servers, which are accessed from
outside w/o any problem.

Last updates for 0.27 doesn't fix the Problem. As another reported, after a
restart of backend, problem goes away for some minutes...

Regards
thomi