[mythtv-users] uPnP chaos

Tony Gould antonyjgould+myth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 02:06:29 UTC 2014

if the optimize script doesn't work, my fix to the same problem was to look
in the recorded table for records with deletepending=1, and then delete
these records and the corresponding records in the related tables
recordedprograms and recordseek.You'd need to know some SQL to do this, and
you'd have to backup your database first.