[mythtv-users] ECS Liva for frontend - brief report

Larry Kennedy lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 18:43:12 UTC 2014

Newegg just delivered my Liva in the mail and I have it all set up and
ready to go.  I am not sure if mine is defective, but it keeps entering the
BIOS setup screen every time it reboots.  And once there, it won't let me
save and exit.  It just keeps prompting me to save and exit.  If I reset
the BIOS back to the defaults, it will exit cleanly, reboot, but then
enters the setup again and the cycle repeats.

Anyone else see this?