[mythtv-users] Intel NUC D34010WYK Install Notes

Justin Moore justin.nonwork at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:35:24 UTC 2014

> -NUC D34010WYK
> [snip]
> Install Notes
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1alWSZZ8tLYe4I-lmdrsAGT67xV77q4F4jivGeEzIklk/edit?usp=sharing

Reviving a dead thread, but I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this
amazingly detailed write-up. I'm sitting here now watching TV on a
stand-alone frontend which is streaming content from my FE/BE in the
basement. It took about two hours of work from the time I got back from the
store with the parts until now. I still want to tweak the LIRC config a bit
(I have a Harmony 350 instead of an 880) but this was so painless and so
simple.

Thank you thank you thank you.
-jdm