[mythtv-users] backend MythCoreContext::GenMythURL errors

Marlon Buchanan marlonbuchanan at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 03:18:09 UTC 2014

>________________________________

Sorry, I thought I'd ask one more time. The load times are now for some reason closer to 20 seconds and sometimes timeout, so it's a significant problem. I have 3 different backends with recordings and I get these messages for all recordings on every backend. I can't think of any place in myth where I'm specifying an IP where there should be a hostname, as far as I know myth should be pulling the hostnames automatically like  other software form /etc/hostname which are all set correctly on my machines. I'm running v0.27.4-27-g40506c2.

Any help or pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated.